? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Working it out

Ok, so I'm dating this guy and get this...he wants me to rock climb with him! Rock climb..yes, rock climb! You guys knOW me! I'm a big fine woman who really isn't all that active. But this guy is so cute and so adorable and it's so hard for me to tell him no. So anyways, I started working out Monday. I've been walking two miles a day and I'm feeling really good. Am I anywhere near in shape to go rock climbing?? Ummmm..NO...lol. I've even told this guy that I'm just not in good enough shape..but he's so sweet and he tells me that I can start out at the beginners level and how he would support me and all that good stuff. So anyways, I think I'm going to try it. Not this week and probably not next week. I want to give myself a month. I think after a month of walking and hopefully weight training...maybe I'll be ready? Anyways, it does excite me though...I love getting out and trying new things. So we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Tc said...

OMG that sounds like so much fun! I'm happy for you and I can't wait to get details!!!!


EEK!

Hey would you send me your addy please?

Dina said...

OMG Stacy, that sounds fantastic...indoor or out? Indoor is a lot freaking easier and maybe you should convince him to let you do that first before you "take it outside" so you get the hang of it.

Have a blast...I can't wait to hear all about it.

Stacy said...

It's definitely indoor for the now...super nervous about all of this you guys! Say a little prayer for me..lol.