? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

There is hope!

Ok! So if some of you don't know...I wasn't able to go to the Dave Matthews concert this month. I know right? It's completely unheard of and I have been in a depression since they've been here. The reason why I couldn't go is because I have absolutely NO money. Since Erik has lost his job there has been no child support coming in at all...and I can't find a patient tech job to save my life. Anyways, the very last date on their tour is on October 2nd in Tulsa, OK. And guess who's going? That's right! Come hell or high water I will make it to see him this year...I mean come on...they have a new album coming out next month..that means it's a new album tour..and new album tours are AWESOME. So I'm happy. Have to figure out how I'll be able to afford tickets..but I DO have three months. EeeeK! So happy now.

2 comments:

Dina said...

Jason Mraz is doing a couple of dates opening for them...Could you will them my way please? They aren't coming anywhere near here and it irritates me. Snow is fun...I promise!!!!

**Disclaimer**
Snow is only fun when your name is Teresa and then you are crazy. As for me, the snow isn't fun because I am naturally clumsy and cold and people like that don't belong in snow. I am just saying....

Jennifer said...

HOLD UP....Mraz and dave?? OMG Stacy I have to go too. lol Oh boy:) oh boy