? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Am I right side up or upside down?

Not having air conditioning totally sucks ass. It's not the whole house..but it happens to be my room, Gavin's room, basically the front side of the house. So I have been sleeping in the den on the couch and my back hurts so bad right now that I'm absolutely MISERABLE. So basically this is a bitching blog...I'm bitchy..lol. Excluding Theresa coming over yesterday..this weekend has pretty much sucked. My mom and dad have been fighting ALL weekend...Karen has pissed Melanie off, and let me mention again that I'm freaking HOT and can barely walk. Things are just kisses and roses over here. Ok, enough of that...go about your day..lol. Thank you.

1 comments:

Remodeling A Life said...

Where have you gone? Your words are important and your insight deep.
Don't lose your words.