? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Could things just be easy for once?

It seems like everytime I talk to Karen she is going through something regarding her new relationship. I sit on the opposite end listening to her newest trouble..all the while trying to figure out how I can fix it. I've come to the conclusion that I feel that I'm that type of person who needs to fix things, regarless of the problem. Have I always been that way? Already after this 30 min. conversation we had today, I have come up with at least three solutions to her dilemma. So if I'm so apt. to want to fix everyone's problems...why can't I fix my own? Instead I spend minute after minute analyzing the current situation I'm in just to find myself calling Theresa to help me fix it. Is this just a viscious cycle? Why can't things just be easy for once so there is no problem solving involved? But just happiness and giddiness and Cloud 9-ess..lol. Aggghhhh. It's so frustrating!

1 comments:

Dina said...

It is always easier to find a solution to anything when you are not directly involved. But, if there wasn't some sort of conflict...what would you need your girlfriends for? :P