? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

How are things?

How is everyone doing? Haven't heard much from you guys. Things are ok here. I'm actually ready for school to start..isn't that crazy? Guess I'm just ready to get it over with..one more year and I'm done! I feel the need to redecorate today. Maybe I'll paint Gavin's room. He needs a change before he starts Kindergarten. I'm just in the cleaning, organizing, redecorating mood. Is this nesting? I feel like I'm nesting..lol. And NO..I'm not pregnant so for those of you who have that in your head..get it out immediately! lol. Mel and Jon are house hunting now. I'm excited for them! Mel has already found a house that she likes...all of it is so much fun. Can't wait 'til the day that I'm looking for my own home. EEeeeeK. This year is going to fly by..I have a feeling. So anyways, let me know how y'all are doing. Everyone going to Jenny's birthday dinner??

0 comments: