? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

On the opposite end.

Have you ever just been on the opposite end of a friend and the situation that they're going through? And all you're wanting to do is tell them that you can see what's outside the "box" and that it doesn't look good. I'm in that situation right now, and it's just so frustrating. I just want to save his heart and I know that I cant..because he has to make his decisions on his own. But I see where it's all leading too...like I'm the only one that's flipping the pages of the book and seeing exactly what's going to happen next. I know that he has to make these moves regardless if he's not right..this is how you learn...life lessons. But he's already been through this...I feel he's heading down the same path and that I'm the only one that can stop him from inevitable pain. But I can't! I just have to be that person that supports him regardless of how I feel. Man, it would just be so nice to be able to just fix this for him....why do I feel like I know how? I don't know..I just feel that way. Pray for me.

0 comments: