? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting things together.

I'm up early and I'm trying desperately to get things together. Got to buy Gavin's school clothes/supplies..and take him to get his hair cut. I also have to do a couple of things on my end to make my life easier. So I'm up early, took my mom to work so I can borrow her car and now my brother freakin' needs it so he can drive to Van Zandt and make his court date. I wish I had my own car..hopefully soon. I wish my brother didn't have a freakin' jalopy for his car...ugh. I'm just so frustrated. I'm ready to get all this stuff done!!

0 comments: